Darling Wonders!!! How have you been? The weeks are just flying! Do you think so too? Sigh…Christmas is already close.
We start our Do-It-Yourself segment with this refreshing coffee scrub. Hurray! I bet you have been eager to see something on this blog. Well, here we are. :)
I honestly wanna try all beauty DIYs before telling you about them. So any DIY post you see from this blog has been tested n proven by moi. I tried this scrub last night. Very nice. I used to have this glowing skin years back, from nowhere my skin just turned dull. *tears* I had tried several beauty products et al but my pockets felt the weight mehn.
So I’m on a quest to finding all-natural solutions to revive my ex-beautiful skin. So here we go.
THE MANY WONDERS OF COFFEE.
What you’ll need:
2. Olive Oil. I got this for
N400. Supermarkets too.
3. Coffee grounds i.e Coffee jare. My wonderful Nescafe did justice here. Can’t remember exact price.
Benefits of using these three natural items:
- Coffee as a body/facial scrub exfoliates the skin i.e removes dead skin cells thereby brightening your face.
- Brown sugar also exfoliates and hydrates the skin. Helps keep the face not-dry. :)
- Olive oil reduces acne, treats sunburn, hydrates the skin and manyyyy more.
a) 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
b) 3 tablespoons of coffee grounds
c) 1½ tablespoons of Olive Oil (You may increase this oil quantity if you’ve got dry skin on your face)
- Mix the brown sugar and coffee grounds together.
- Add the olive oil.
- Pat your face with very little water. Then add your new coffee scrub on your face. Do not scrub your face hard oh. Gently people. :) Scrub in small circular motions. Then rinse/wash off with warm water and then cold water. C’est fini!
You can store the remainder in a glass jar or ice cream cup like I did.
Hope you like the way your face is softer and revived now? Many more to come. I must glow like a duchess!
Do share your experience with me. Do you have a similar natural beauty regime? Tell us please.
Enjoy your new week! Mwah!